ASSAULT WEAPONS THOUGHTS
- “Real change, enduring change, happens one step at a time.” ...Justice Ginsburg. With that in mind, here are some suggestions that will take the steps necessary to make the children safer
1. No one under the age of 25 would be allowed to purchase an assault rifle.
2. ALL persons purchasing assault weapons must have a background check and register their guns.
3. ALL dealers, gun shows, online etc.selling assault weapons must be registered. That includes personal sales.
4. Assault weapons may not be carried in public, for any reason.
5. Due to the increasing number of car thefts for guns, assault weapons being transported to and from home to a private location must be locked, secured in an impenetrable case.
6. Red flag laws must be followed in all states.
7. Those who like to show assault weapons in public will be allowed to march in parades with toy wooden guns.
This will get assault weapons off the streets. Anyone carrying one will be arrested immediately.
IMPORTANT! Rememer when all stores are sold out of white hats, how can police tell a good guy with a gun, from a bad guy with a gun. HINT: THEY CAN'T If you have a gun in your hand in public, prepare to die!